We already know that Samsung is planning to unveil “something big” during the upcoming CTIA 2011 event. The device is widely expected to be the first Android Ice Cream Sandwich device. Of course, the rumors are flying and most feel that it will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and got a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display that will be made of curved glass.
Well, now the handset has leaked new information from a trusted source. And is expected to be announced as the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and arrive as an exclusive for Verizon Wireless in the U.S.
Here’s what Samsung and Google will unveil next Tuesday:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery